Coming 2014: 3 Brand New Luxury Condominium Residences in Burlingame
Bed/bath: Two Bedrooms, Two and One Half baths
Sq.Ft.: Approx. 2,000
Description: Three full floor luxury Condominium Residences, each Residence with over 2000 Square feet of luxurious living space.
1459 Oak Grove Ave is located on beautiful Oak lined Oak Grove Ave. just a few blocks from downtown Burlingame, and within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, the Library, commuter Train Depot, plus all amenities and conveniences.
Each residence has two Bedroom Suites, including an especially large Master Suite with walk-in Closet, whirlpool Bath, separate Shower, and double Vanity. Each Residence has large formal Living and Dining Rooms, both opening onto a spacious Balcony or private Courtyard, The state of the art gourmet Kitchens and adjacent, Large Family Rooms offer the perfect environment for casual living and entertaining. The formal Entries and powder Rooms offer a gracious introduction to the elegant living space within.
- The perfect location in the heart of small town Burlingame. San Francisco, Silicon Valley, and several Life Science companies, such as Genentech and Gillian, are within a short commute.
- Each unit spans an entire floor. All walls are outside walls with large windows letting light and fresh air inside. Digitally controlled elevator access provides additional security and privacy.
- Enchanting and authentic Spanish architecture with a clay tile roof, wrought iron balconies, decorative tile, fountains, and, courtyards. An iron gated Spanish portico leads to a serene walled courtyard entry.
- Lush landscaping. Flowering trees and plants provide color all year. Planting material was professionally selected for form, color and scent, to accent the Spanish Architecture.
- Elegant and innovative interior design. High ceilings. Hardwood floors. Mood setting recessed and accent lighting. Granite and marble counter tops. Tall doors and windows. Crown moldings. Designer quality light fixtures and hardware.
- Spectacular, professionally equipped gas kitchens with top of line Viking, Thermador and Bosche appliances. High powered hoods for Asian cooking. Custom quality solid hardwood cabinets.
- Two deeded, electronically secured Parking Places.
- Full habitat climate control with central air conditioning. Powerful, energy efficient furnaces.
- Double glazed, sound and climate insulating windows.
- State of the art sound insulation between floors.
- Electronic security. Video security monitors.
- Interior fire sprinklers.
- Cat 5, high speed computer connections. Surround Sound. High definition Television ready.
- Gas fireplaces in Living Rooms.
- Digitally controlled elevator access.
- Outside security lighting.
- Professional management.
- Low homeowner dues.
Offering all the privacy and luxury of a single family home, but without the upkeep and worry, the residences at 1459 Oak Grove are projected to be priced between $1,200,000, and $1,600,000.